BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 29, 2009

The beginning of my last year of high school...

It's actually not as great as I would like it to be! My classes are pretty easy, and I never have hw, so that definitely makes it good. I miss seeing a lot of my friends though! Everyone is off at college or on their mission. I don't feel old enough to be at this age in life. Unfortunately, I have a full schedule, but most of the classes I'm taking are electives. My classes this semester are:
Seminary
Great Books
Marketing
Adv. Dance
Lunch
Symphony Orch.
Government

Yeah I'm one of the few seniors taking a lunch. My day seems quite long. I am VERY happy that I don't have an A hour though! Oh man. Bad times with A hour. Oh and also no math or science class. WOOHOO.

It's also very odd that my brother Nathan is there with me! We are in the same seminary class, under my request. My bff Briette has it with me too and also Stetson.

As for my classes, I really like all of my teachers. I think I just need to have a better attitude haha. At least it's easy.

First weekend of my senior year me and Briette took our little friend Austin to Johnny Rockets. That Sunday he moved to the Marshall Islands :(


XOXO, J-nelly

0 comments: