BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 23 – 15 facts about you.

1. My fave beverage is water.
2. I wish I could have a cup of crushed ice in my hand at all times.
3. I have a phobia of being tickled while I’m sleeping.
4. I luhv anything miniature.
5. I have 3 fave colors: pink, mint, and peach.
6. I plan to major in Speech & Hearing Sciences and become a Speech Pathologist.
7. I play the piano, violin, and guitar.
8. I laugh at almost everything.
9. I luhhv to read and I  am always reading at least one book.
10. I have had 5 surgeries.
11. I am a TV junkie.
12. I’m kinda creepy when it comes to little children.
13. I want to study abroad next year.
14. I love ASL and the Deaf Community and plan to continue associating with it for the rest of my life.
15. I want to help and make a difference in people's lives.









xoxo, J-nelly

0 comments: