BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 30, 2009

Busybusyy

So it's been a little bit since I've blogged. Lemme catch up.

Highland dance concert- Super! The theme was Evolution and my dances were so fun!


New Moon at midnight- All my besties were not excited for it, and I definitely was, so I went with my mommy & her friend Debby. But ohhhmygoodness, like the rest of the world, I am in deep deeep love with Jacob Black. I am also likin the werewolves better. They are soo much more attractive than the vampires! Well ok, so I love Alice and Jasper. But really, how can you resist...























Thanksgiving- I did the Turkey Trot! I ran the 10k with Rachel Riggs. It was really good! After that, everyone on my dad's side went to my aunt Adele's house for Thanksgiving lunch/dinner. Very delish. Theeen, my individual fam + my cuzzy Mallory saw New Moon! The second time was just as ah-mazing.


The rest of Thanksgiving break (just a few highlights)- Took Briette and our dear friend Logan Young who was visiting from BYU to my uncle's farm
-Creeped on Weston's house and car
-QT
-Took cookies from strange men
-Creeped some more!


It was a great weekend.



This week is going to be busy x 10! But it's gonna be goood.

You might want to consider coming to the Highland Orch concert. It is this thursday and friday.

And theen Winter Formal is saturday! I am very excited.

































And that's what I luhhv.












ps: Life is great :)








xoxo, J-nelly




1 comments:

sarah ann said...

Jessssica!
It was so good to see you at Blossom.
I miss our hanging out days!!
We need to
Asap!!

Xo Sarah