BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jump Then Fall




























Three people told me I looked like Taylor Swift tonight at my cousin Stuart's wedding reception. YIPEE! It made me so happy :)






I like the way you sound in the morning,
we're on the phone and without a warning
I realize your laugh is the best sound I have ever heard

I like the way I can't keep my focus,
I watch you talk you didn't notice
I hear the words but all I can think is we should be together

every time you smile, I smile
and every time you shine, I'll shine for you

whoa oh I'm feeling you baby
don't be afraid to jump then fall, jump then fall into me

baby, I'm never gonna leave you,
say that you wanna be with me too
cause I'm gonna stay through it all so jump then fall





xoxo, J-nelly

0 comments: