BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 7, 2009

"Laugh every day; it's like inner jogging."

Soooo this past weekend was AH-MAZING.

Friday: After the (3rd) orch. concert, I had my Winter Formal night "day date." We played bunko at Paige's house and it was seriously SOOO much fun! Everyone got waay into it and the prizes were hilarious. We also had delish hot chocolate and chocolate fountain. Best day date by far.

Saturday: WINTER FORMAL. We did pics at mi casa, P.F. Chang's (or "Mr. Chang's") for dinner, went to the dance (we were crazily obnoxious), then chilled at Kelsey B's after!

Our group was amazing! It consisted of: Sterling Priday & I, Paige Higgins & Jack Marple, Briette Tenney & Craig Stevenson, Kelsey Adams & Wes Jones, Candace Stevenson & Stetson Biggs, and Kelston.




This just might have been my fave dance.
And Sterling is definitely thee funniest person I have ever met. The end.



Oh and guess what??
I OFFICIALLY HAVE MY OWN CAR. Yaaah.
It is such a feeling. I no longer a deprived senior, YIPEE!
Yes, I drive an Envoy.


Well, I am loving life. And Winter. And Christmas music. And making people cookies.
I want to make a gingerbread house. And decorate gingerbread cookies.



















HAPPY WINTER, ALL!



xoxo, J-nelly

0 comments: