BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Merry Christmas!






























So first of all, let me just say that this is the most perfect Christmas tree I have ever seen!


Well ohmygoodness it is Christmas! This is my faave holiday ever.

Yesterday (Christmas Eve), I was out and about very busily, but then my family and I had our annual Christmas Eve dinner at my fave restaurant, Cheesecake Factory! Yes, it was delish.
Then we went to my aunt's house to pick up some lobster.
Next, we went home and watched Mr. Krueger's Christmas while eating our cheesecake and drinking white chocolate hot chocolate. Mmm I highly recommend tasting that someday. It is heavenly.
After all that, Briette and I drove around looking at Christmas lights. We found an ah-mazing house that we stopped at for quite some time. It was covered in crazy lights that lit up to the songs it was playing if you turned your radio to a certain station. It was beautiful.

Today was simply wonderful! Good ol' Chris Kringle treated me well by giving me the lovely gift of a new beach cruiser! It is soo cute. I luhv it. I also got a bundle of other great gifts! Another marvelous part of my day included playing games with the Bailey's. Oh yes. Oh man today was just so good! I am so happy :) And OHMYGOSH I heard some news that made me sooooo happy and I am just going to say that I cannot wait till tomorrow! :)





















Ahh life is good.































Well, I hope you have all had a very merry Christmas!







xoxo, J-nelly

0 comments: