BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 23, 2011

Lake Powell + Sunburn

This past weekend was my first ever Lake Powell trip.

I ahb-solutely looved it!

The first day was veryy freezing and we sat around in our sweats and sleeping bags basically the whole day.

But the next day, was very sunny and we got to wear our swim trunks and lay out!

I suppose I miiight have gotten a tad bit too much sun...



















(This pic doesn't exactly do my sunburn justice.)

Before this trip, I haven't had a day to just relax and do nothing since like before college.

So I can't tell you how nice it was.

I also just love my cousins soo much and I'm so glad I'm starting to get closer to my dad's side of the fam!







BFFS. LOL.















































The whole group on the bike jump that the guys made and jumped bikes off of.









xoxo, J-nelly

0 comments: