BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mommy for a Weekend

This past weekend from thursday to sunday, I played mommy for 4 kids while the rest of the fam went to Cali!

I babysit them all the time, but this was the longest I've ever babysat, and it was a LOT of work.

But it was super fun!

And I feel kinda cheesy saying this, but it was a really good experience for me.



Thursday, I took the kiddos over to my house and that night took the little girl (my best friend) to a wedding reception.
Despite her face in the pic, she looved it!



















They totally crashed when we got back home.


















Friday, we mostly just hung out at home, until that night we went swimming at their "Buck Buck's" (other g-ma's) house.



Saturday, first, we went to Chick-fil-a and I let them play in the play place.
After, we went to a gelato place where they had a little room where you could draw with chalk on the walls.
The kids actually liked this better, funny enough.









































After gelato, we went home and had "quiet time" while the baby took a nap.

When he woke up, we saw a movie at the Picture Show and all the kids sat through the whooole thing!

When the movie ended, we went inside the mall and I let the kiddos play in the play area.

That place scared the crap out of me.

Soo many kids.

They loved it though.

The baby would not get off this lady bug. It was so funny!



















After the mall, I took them to my house and just fed and bathed them there.
Since they didn't have their pjs, my mom let them borrow my brother's old shirts.
They thought it was pretty funny and kept telling each other that they were wearing dresses.



















Sunday, I took them to my ward and they did pretty well!

I was actually kinda sad for the rents to come back home that night.

I just looove these kiddos so much and I loved watching them!








xoxo, J-nelly

0 comments: