BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Oceanside 2011

This summer I brought along my BC4L, Kimri, on our annual beach house trip!

It was soo fun and I deff did nawt wanna leave.

Because I had summer school, me and Kimri flew there a few days later than everyone else and got there monday night.



So tuesday was our first beach day!

























Wednesday, we went took away Kimri's SeaWorld virginity. She LOVED it. And basically started crying when she saw Shamu.
































Thursday was more beach and family pics!
















(My BFF/cousin Hadley)


















(Some of my cuh-razy cuzzies)





Friday, MORE beach. And I got to hang out with my BCF JeNeale!!
It was soo good to see her and hear about EVERYTHING!
I just really love her. A TON.























And saturday, we had to leave :(




It was deff a super fun vaykay.









xoxo, J-nelly

0 comments: