BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Guitar Hero

Tonight I brought GH over to Paige's and we played. I'm getting quite a bit better!

Paige is leaving for Cali tomorrow and not coming back till I think Monday? I'm not exactly sure, but then Wednesday, she's leaving again for Utah. After that, we are going to EFY! I am quite excited. Kaley and Emma are going with us too. It's going to be so fun!

It's so funny how you make first impressions of people before you get to know them. Actually, it's not that funny. It's kind of stupid. I do that quite often- I'm not going to lie. Other people have made first impressions of me as well, and I usually find them very ridiculous. Everyone makes them though. It's really too bad.

I really hate it when one of your best friends hates another one of your best friends. Ugh it's so difficult to make everyone happy- to please everyone. I am not very good at that haha. I wish there was a way where that would be possible.

I hate eating crap. Yet, I tend to always do it. I need to stop now before I blow up hahaha.

This week has been off to a good start! It's great to be home. Hopefully the rest of the week will be good as well!

0 comments: