BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 28, 2007

She's teeellin the truth

Oh man, this was a good week.

Wednesday, I went shopping, went to a party, which was lame, but it was pretty fun stalking people and swimming at Parker's! Then I slept over at Keisha's.
Thursday, I went shopping, got a pedi with Emily, then went to Aspen's and slept over.
Friday, I went shopping, Jeneale and a bunch of other people came over and we just chilled, played GH, and swam.
Today, I basically just swam, cleaned, played the piano, and chilled with Emily, Keisha, Jaclyn, Amanda, Wes, Joey, Parker, and Ryan. I'm a baby when it comes to scary movies. It was a fun night :)

I have decided that change is good sometimes. I need to change. I'm haven't yet figured out how exactly. But I don't want it to keep me from having fun. I have friends now, and those people know how I am, and hopefully like me because of that. If there's someone who doesn't like me because of it, I don't want them to like me because I changed just for them. Nobody should have to do that for anybody. I have no idea if that even makes sense... haha.
I also realized that I can't be mean, and I can't hold grudges. I'm not sure if that's a good thing?

There are some friends that I just never want to lose. Ever.

0 comments: