BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 19, 2007

No sleep

Have you ever had a night where you absolutely cannot sleep no matter how hard you try, because something's on your mind and it may be driving you crazy? Well that's how it is tonight. I'm not exactly sure what it is or why I'm posting this. Maybe because there is nothing else to do and every other normal person is sleeping at this time- which would be the normal thing to do. But I guess I'm not normal. Haha. I don't know how I'm going to get any sleep tonight. Plus my sister is sleeping on the couch I usually sleep on.


Share with me the blankets that your wrapped in
Because its cold outside cold outside its cold out side
Share with me the secrets that you kept in
Because its cold inside cold inside its cold inside

And your slowly shaking finger tips
Show that your scared like me so
Let pretend were alone
And I know you may be scared
And I know were unprepared
But I don't care

Tell me tell me
What makes you think that you are invincible
I can see it in your eyes that your so sure
Please don't tell me that I am the only one that's vulnerable
Impossible


I wish somebody was awake so I'd have someone to talk to :(

0 comments: