BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 29, 2007

This week!

I'm going to EFY tomorrow! I am waaaaaay excited!!
I'm rooming with Paige, and I'm also going with Kaley and Emma.
Emma and I get to leave at 5 am tomorrow to fly to Provo!
Tyler told me I had to have at least 10 guys give me their number haha.

I am a little disapointed about not being here for Jaclyn's birthday, which is this Friday! I'm sure I'll make it up to her somehow hahaha. It may include singing :)

I get back early afternoon on Saturday, in time for Keisha and Jaclyn's party! It's gonna be tiiiight.

I can't wait to see Paige tomorrow!! Oh, and Kaley, my X-celent friend!

You should definately call me anytime this week, because I'm going to miss everyone!
See ya in a week! (not a month haha)

0 comments: