BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Motion City Soundtrack

So much to say
But No words to convey
The loneliness building with each passing day
But I’m getting used to it, you have to get used to it

I’ll destroy this useless heart
I’ll f it up so it’ll never beat again
Not just for me but for anyone

But I get carried away
with every phrase and made up malady
The longer I hide behind these lies,
The more I disintegrate

So much to say
But no words to convey
The loneliness building with each passing day
But I never get used to it, you just have to live with it.





I'm fine, I'm fine
These words are all I have to hide behind
So get behind me, you have no right to say..

I shut my mouth and walk away from the memory game.



Idk I just liked both those lyrics. So true.
Right now I'm not in the best mood. Haha but I will be in a better mood as soon as I can actually do something. I've stayed here at my house since Saturday morning and I think it's been a little too long.

Today I went to the hospital to see my new cousin Avery. She is my uncle and aunt, Matt and Mindi's baby. She's way cute.

Right now I'm thinking:
now that's what I call lights out!
I'm just checking the matress
and broccoli and cho-co-lat, it makes the people talk alot.
Haha :)


There's so many people I want to hang out with this week! Considering it's basically my last week of summer.
Gimme a call!

0 comments: