BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Hahahaha

hey i'm goin to disneyland in like 15 hours im so excited!!!!!!!! i hope you dont have fun without me !!!!!!!!!!!!!! UH VBUTCGBFHUBRFUHERBFE HRBGERH HEY IM WTALKIN TO YOU NO YOU RIGHT THERE YOU !!!! NO NOT YOU YOU!!!!!!!!!!! OK CALL MEE! 837-5843 CALL ME!!!!!!!! PLEASE M SO BORED BEING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!WATE VA!!! BABE!!!! I LOVE I ALLL UUUUU WAIT NONT YOU!!!!!!!!! !!!!! IKM GOING TO CRY! ABOUT YO! NOT UFHRTG5ERGRETG4WE, YU!!!!!! STOP IN THE NAME OF LOVE BYT4 U BREALK HJFGMHGFMYTY HEARTGFCD!YH1VF SUCKERS!!!K?GN!NUGHC UHNGJ U L I LUV YOUGHH BAFGHBNAGFLBHGLF!NON OT NOT NOT NOT NOIT NX TN!!! UR34HUGBRWHJBU7HJHUU UUUUUU! ARE MYT SHHINING STAR!!!!! I SOMETIMES WISH U WERE MINE 4EVA AND EVA AND EVA!@!!!!!!!! I LUV PEOPLE! AND PEOPLE AND PEOPLE AND OTHER PEOPLE! HEY YOU YOU RIGHT THERE NOT YOU YOU RIGHT THERE HEY DONT WALK AWAY STAY HERE STAY NOT YOU YOU GO AWAY NOW YOU YOU STyt here ahahahhahahahahahaha i got you now now im goin to eat yoiu !!!!!!!!!!! eeewww grtooss you nasty!!!! yuckk hey come here closer nnot you eeewww you come here oh yes muuh!!!!!!!! jk hey luv ya not you you yes you i ove you later!!!!!! peas out jeneale ma angels lead u in, here u me, we are friends!!!!!! o ya!!!*************** *********! u are a hungry purpleish greenish redish pinkish blueish yelloish orangeish blackish brownish goldish sivlerish tanish maroonish grayish monster!!!! k, bye u nurse!



JeNeale just found that for me. We wrote that in one of her online profiles when I was in 7th grade. Hahaha don't ask :)

0 comments: