BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Never again

I was supposed to be done babysitting at 9 tonight, but apparently their dinner and movie took longer than they thought it would. I just got home at 11, and now I am eating dinner which consists of 2 rolls and 2 fortune cookies.

Today, all I did was sit around in my pj's all day reading HP7, watching tv, on the computer, or sleeping. Oh yeah, and eating. It was slightly hard to function haha.

The ONLY person I am mad at is me. No one else. I blame myself :)



Everybody makes mistakes... Everybody has those days... Everybody knows what what I'm talkin' 'bout... Everybody gets that way...

Sometimes I'm in a jam
I've gotta make a plan
It might be crazy
I do it anyway
No way to know for sure
I'll figure out a cure
I'm patchin' up the holes
But then it overflows
If I'm not doin' to well
Why be so hard on my self?

Nobody's Perfect!
I gotta work it!
Again and again 'til I get it right
Nobody's Perfect!
You live and you learn it!
And if I mess it up sometimes...
Nobody's perfect

0 comments: